©2020. All Rights Reserved.
We have been able to open our clinic for in-person appointments
starting May 11, 2020.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking the following precautions:
1) We ask that any patient with a fever, flu-like symptoms, cough, diarrhea, or shortness of breath to remain at home. Also, any patient that has had any recent contact with a known or suspected COVID-19 patient should not schedule an appointment at this time.
2) Yin Acupuncture will have a two-step screening process, including a digital temperature check.
3) We kindly ask that you wear a mask or face covering while inside our building for protection.
4) Patients are recommended to arrive at their scheduled appointment times as our waiting room is currently unavailable.
5) We kindly request that no family or friends accompany the patients into the clinic as they will not be permitted in the waiting room or clinical areas.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these unprecedented times. We look forward to seeing all of you very soon.
Dr. Yin and Dr. Chen
Would you like to learn about Traditional Chinese medicine and how it is being used to treat Covid-19 patients in China? Please click to read Dr. Yin’s interesting insights.
Hong Kong (CNN)Xiong Qingzhen, a drone engineer in the central Chinese metropolis of Wuhan, spent more than two weeks in a makeshift hospital in February receiving treatment for Covid-19, the respiratory disease causing a global health crisis.