©2021 All Rights Reserved.
Tel: (407) 256.3542
Fax: (407) 749.0800
Yin Acupuncture is committed to protecting your privacy online.
We collect email addresses when you choose to sign up for our newsletter or request an appointment online
On some parts of this site, we may ask you to register, and if you do, we ask for your name, email address, geographical address and other personal information. We use the information provided by you to understand more how our website is used, to improve our site and to send you relevant information about us and our services and products according to your original request, unless you opt out of these options inform us that do not wish to receive further information. We never share your information with third parties, and do not sell your personal information to others.
We have a number of links to other people’s web sites. If you link to their sites, they may collect information. Such sites are not within our control and are not covered by our privacy statement.
If we believe that your use of the site is unlawful or damaging to others, we reserve the right to disclose the information we have obtained through the site about you to the extent that is necessary to prevent, remedy or take action in relation to such conduct.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we are taking the following precautions:
1) We ask that any patient with a fever, flu-like symptoms, cough, diarrhea, or shortness of breath to remain at home. Also, any patient that has had any recent contact with a known or suspected COVID-19 patient should not schedule an appointment at this time.
2) Yin Acupuncture will have a two-step screening process, including a digital temperature check.
3) We kindly ask that you wear a mask or face covering while inside our building for protection.
4) Patients are recommended to arrive at their scheduled appointment times as our waiting room is currently unavailable.
5) We kindly request that no family or friends accompany the patients into the clinic as they will not be permitted in the waiting room or clinical areas.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these unprecedented times. We look forward to seeing all of you very soon.
Dr. Yin and Dr. Chen
Hong Kong (CNN)Xiong Qingzhen, a drone engineer in the central Chinese metropolis of Wuhan, spent more than two weeks in a makeshift hospital in February receiving treatment for Covid-19, the respiratory disease causing a global health crisis.